Avery and Sheon Jackson are UK Lawyer, who offers specialist advice on all aspects of UK immigration law. AJA team of immigration lawyers and solicitors advise on, Immigration visa applications, family-based applications and all applications made under the EU regulations. Equally, we have many years of experience making applications outside of the UK Immigration Rules and making applications for Asylum for refugees. In doing so, we will ensure that your case has the best possible chance of success. From the first client consultation onwards, at AJA Solicitors, we will gather comprehensive evidence, take statements from family and friends, liaise with country experts and other third parties where necessary and draft comprehensive representations.
Equally, when we prepare an appeal on our clients’ behalves, whether that be appealing a Home Office refusal, an appeal against deportation, Indefinite Leave to Remain Application or a judicial review, we will do so efficiently and meticulously. We will draft grounds of appeal, prepare a comprehensive court bundle and instruct a barrister with whom you will attend a conference before the day of your hearing in order to discuss your case.
How can we help?
We are dedicated to your successful UK Visa application and we make this commitment to all our clients
- Our initial visa assessment means we select the right visa for you
- Out team will guide you through the evidence and paperwork needed for your application
- We will fully complete your application form and collate all necessary documentation
- We will submit your application, documentation and evidence on time and on your behalf
- We will liaise with the Home Office regularly to check that your application is progressing